? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Our Video

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
hey, he is known as~ (jonny,johnny,johnnie,john,jon,jonathan or jonathan)any1 of it will do~ he's out-going & friendly & caring & etc.. :)

Monday, August 24, 2009

after a long wait at the bus stop, there seems to be nothing coming to pick me up to ride me back home.. so i waited and waited but nothing....as darkness and loneliness feels me in, i found myself looking in the dark pool of water beside me, thinking if the bus will ever come.

finally i get a chance and i told my self that God will guide me to the correct path, so i try so hard to patch up my pain. however as time passes by again, i was told by a stranger that the bus broke down and will not be able to pick me till the next day...and the stranger add on, "Maybe tomorrow, maybe another tomorrow or another..."

i was speechless for awhile..i cant believe wat i heard but i know that God wont let me see it as it is...i keep questioning myself, isit my fault or isit the bus ???? well....i really dono...my head keep spinning and spinning as i keep thinking of reasons & solutions & even the cause....

after a long darkness night, i felt that im the only 1 left in the world and there will be no one to even see me in my sorrow...

0 comments: