? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Our Video

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
hey, he is known as~ (jonny,johnny,johnnie,john,jon,jonathan or jonathan)any1 of it will do~ he's out-going & friendly & caring & etc.. :)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

China reveal ^.^

i woke up at 3am to get ready to go to the airport and i woke my baby up too, coz she wanted me to do so...she was very sad and begging me not to go, i dont wanna go also but my dad asked me to..so i have to ... anyway i comfort my baby telling her its ok and it will over fast :D lucky she listen and got better :D just right b4 my departure, i call her for 1 last time and off i go to China...crazy it took 3 1/2 hrs to get there...bloody boringg weii...haha when we reached China we went to our hotel to check-in...as i enter my room, i was checking around and i NOTICED 2 boxes of condoms for sale ON the BED !! XSXS btw here are some street pics from China..weird la the way they sell things there..ohh and i bought some stuff for my baby as i promised her!! ^.^ the best is i got myself a "iphone Mini" and a "500gb pendrive" no typing error !! :D:D:D cool ehh !!



0 comments: