? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Our Video

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
hey, he is known as~ (jonny,johnny,johnnie,john,jon,jonathan or jonathan)any1 of it will do~ he's out-going & friendly & caring & etc.. :)

Friday, March 13, 2009

HANDS & FEETS !!

its a friday yet again another life drawing class, today we learn how to draw our hands and feets ! no pics of hands coz forgotten ! hahaha i drew my baby's feet and she drew mine ! :D my leg numb a few times wei...haha my baby dont wan me move ma ! haha later drawing all cacated~~ anyway it was quite FUNNNN !!! :D
she pinch me coz i moved...
drawing
apa ?? haha
not again..ouch ! haha
waa my baby's focus so....FOCUS lol
my turn to focus!
leg numB !!
draw draw draw :D
mine drawings



her's~~ so nice =.="

*my baby im going to miss u again..2 days of suffering.....

anyway my dear i LOVE U SO SO MUCH !!! :D muackssssss !!!

0 comments: