? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Our Video

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
hey, he is known as~ (jonny,johnny,johnnie,john,jon,jonathan or jonathan)any1 of it will do~ he's out-going & friendly & caring & etc.. :)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A2 Canvas DONE !!

yeah finally my Project 2 is DONE !! yeah !!!! hahaha BUT my bloody PDI shirt is GONE !! it cost me rm30 for it and now its history...filled with acrylic and oil paint...haizzz nvm la artist maa !! haha next time can use it painting lorr ! kinda nice looking also ma ! :D my baby's project 2 is almost done coz she use oil painting for it takes way longer to dry compare to acrylic..anyway she can do it ! :D



* my baby dear ! LOVE u alot !


im gonna miss u tomorrow, cant see u the whole day...

MUACKS !! :D

0 comments: