? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Our Video

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
hey, he is known as~ (jonny,johnny,johnnie,john,jon,jonathan or jonathan)any1 of it will do~ he's out-going & friendly & caring & etc.. :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4 U !! :D

when something,
really good happens
because
you're the one
i want to share it with.
when something,
troubles me
because you're the one
who understand me well.
when i laugh
and when i cry,
because you're the one
who makes the laughter grow
and make the tears disappear.
when u said the Internet is down
i was drop dead
because
missing u for even a day
will kill me.

when we part
during 5.30
i cant w8 to see u again
but it was impossible now
because of
a broken net.
when i knew
i was hoping it will be fix
because i wanted to see u
at night like every other day,
without seeing u
my heart will tear into a zillion.
although,
we can meet during the day
it is still never enough
i need to be with u
everywhere,
every time,
because
I LOVE U MY BABY DEAR !!
* my dear this poem is for u !!
it might not be fancy,
but its meaningful,
so i hope u understand.
THAT
I MISS U !! MUACKSS !!

0 comments: