? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Our Video

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
hey, he is known as~ (jonny,johnny,johnnie,john,jon,jonathan or jonathan)any1 of it will do~ he's out-going & friendly & caring & etc.. :)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

the most mood less SAT of allll !!!

haizz, its sat and every1 is enjoying the holi...but not me..i cant sleep on Friday nite..why ? coz i been thinking and thinking of my dear baby ! close my eyes and her image pop-up in my head...i miss her like mad !!! i cant even do my course work so so mood less............my heart cant stop beating, its getting faster and faster as i think of her~~ my dear, i miss U, NO !! I NEED U ALSO !!! :D haizzzzzzzzzzzz why why why, how how how ?????? XSXSXS

*MY DEAR I MISS U LIKE CRAZZZZYYYY !!!!
I LOVE U DEAR ! MUACKS !!

0 comments: