? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Our Video

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
hey, he is known as~ (jonny,johnny,johnnie,john,jon,jonathan or jonathan)any1 of it will do~ he's out-going & friendly & caring & etc.. :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

GREAT and the WORST daY !!

woah !! today was fun, we did "printing on something thingi"...dono wats the term la but its fun...can play with paint !! haha at 1st the class was really fun, however after college, masa nak balik, it rain....really heavy u know !!! and i use bus to go home....so u get the pic la....i was wet....literally wet top 2 toes...haizzz and i was carrying my a2 &a3 sketch book...lucky nth bad happen to both of it....or else have to redo lorr.....then i die lor...... T_T anyway its was very cold and i was shivering... lucky me again my dear is there to teman me the whole time since im the only person at the bus stop...she keep me company and her sms warmth my heart....which typically help me in my condition....anyway today wasnt wat i expect it to be~~ o.o
o.o
^.^
the thing thing
helloooo !! :D
huhh ??!
squeezing~~
nice variation ??
meet ziaana & my other half, also call Jonathan....
variation GONE !
hehe !!
wet feet
rain rain rain..~~..~~
finally im going home !!

0 comments: