? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Our Video

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
hey, he is known as~ (jonny,johnny,johnnie,john,jon,jonathan or jonathan)any1 of it will do~ he's out-going & friendly & caring & etc.. :)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mooncake Festival *

well is was quite fun in my grandma's house...all 7 of her children made it back for the celebration...anyway i didnt see any moon today coz it rained..spoiler !! cant take the lanterns out for nite walking with my cousins..
the thing didnt go on for long coz many of my relatives got to work tomorrow..haizz, sad =.=

ohh and guess wat i found at my grandma's place..some weird "fermented mix fruits alcohol health drink " thats wat they call it but i doesnt look do promising to me....very freaky~~
my aunt who live with my grandma said its full with "good,healthy enzymes"...hmmm....i thing it's all bacteria and fungus...YUCK !!
btw the ingredients are just fruits and H2O and nth else...my point of view...that drink is gonna kill some1... :S

0 comments: